Treasury Team Leader
- Application Area . Financial
- Function . Financeiro
- Location . Algarve
DOM PEDRO HOTELS & GOLF COLLECTION GROUP - VILAMOURA
WE ARE RECRUITING FOR A TREASURY TEAM LEADER
Do you have experience in Hospitality & Tourism?
Dom Pedro Hotels & Golf Collection is a solid company with more than 50 years of experience, with 4 3 and 4 star hotels, four of them located in the Algarve and two in Madeira, as well as 5 excellent golf courses located in Vilamoura.
With a DNA that dictates our success, marked by our commitment to excellence in service combined with the art of hospitality, we are a group with a strong personality and consolidated values of solidity, prestige, professionalism and innovation.
If you identify with this opportunity, we have the right offer for you!
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE IN THIS OPPORTUNITY?
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Management or similar.
· Minimum of 5 years of professional experience.
· Proven prior experience in similar roles.
· Experience in the Hospitality industry (preferably).
· Good adaptability, proactivity, and proficiency in computer tools from a user perspective.
· Organizational, teamwork, precision, and responsibility skills.
· Strong ability to implement processes, procedures, and systems.
· Proficient in spoken and written English (mandatory factor).
WHAT REQUIREMENTS DO WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE?
· Supervise the daily management of the liquidity of group entities through cash flow planning and forecasting.
· Ensure the correct and timely execution of treasury operations.
· Maintain and build strong relationships with banking institutions and manage information requests and other requirements.
· Enable proper access to be granted to various stakeholders through banking power of attorney for all entities.
· Control bank financing, the use of credit lines, including the issuance of bonds/commercial paper, and related operations.
· Manage transactions between group companies, loan processes, and associated documentation.
· Ability to report to internal or external entities.
· Ensure the preparation of monthly bank reconciliations.
· Supervise working capital management.
· Monitor compliance with financial regulations and reporting requirements.
· Manage the team assigned to treasury functions.
· Support the finance department on related matters.
BENEFITS WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Salary commensurate with experience;
- Curative medicine;
- Partnerships with various companies;
- Follow-up of career plan;
- Constant feedback;
- Integration in a diverse and positive environment.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP AND ...
JOIN US !