Tax & Accounting control Team Leader
- Application Area . Financial
- Function . Accountant
- Location . Algarve
DOM PEDRO HOTELS & GOLF COLLECTION GROUP - LISBOA AND VILAMOURA
WE ARE RECRUITING FOR A TAX & ACCOUNTING CONTROL TEAM LEADER
Do you have experience in Hospitality & Tourism?
Dom Pedro Hotels & Golf Collection is a solid company with more than 50 years of experience, with 4 3 and 4 star hotels, four of them located in the Algarve and two in Madeira, as well as 5 excellent golf courses located in Vilamoura.
With a DNA that dictates our success, marked by our commitment to excellence in service combined with the art of hospitality, we are a group with a strong personality and consolidated values of solidity, prestige, professionalism and innovation.
If you identify with this opportunity, we have the right offer for you!
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE IN THIS OPPORTUNITY?
· Bachelor's/Master's degree in Accounting, Economics, Management, or similar.
· Postgraduate degree in Taxation (a preferred factor).
· Minimum of 5 years of professional experience.
· Proven experience in similar roles.
· Experience in the Hospitality industry (a preferred factor).
· Solid knowledge of taxation, analytical accounting, and management.
· Good adaptability to change, proactivity, and proficiency in computer tools from a user perspective.
· Analytical and critical thinking skills.
· Organizational, teamwork, precision, and responsibility skills.
· Strong ability to implement processes, procedures, and systems.
· Proficient in spoken and written English (mandatory factor).
· Implement rigorous planning and control of group companies' tax obligations.
· Collaborate in the preparation/creation of all legally and fiscally required documentation.
· Prepare tax declarations and submit mandatory files on available platforms.
· Support compliance with tax legislation and system requirements.
· Monitor and support external audits.
· Conduct reconciliations and support monthly closing accounting operations.
· Verify monthly bank reconciliations.
· Document and align the implemented procedures within the group.
· Propose the implementation of improvements in internal control procedures.
· Prepare financial reports and accounts of group companies.
· Ensure the reporting of information to external entities (Bank of Portugal, INE, Tourism of Portugal, etc.).
· Support the finance department on related matters.
BENEFITS WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Salary commensurate with experience;
- Curative medicine;
- Partnerships with various companies;
- Follow-up of career plan;
- Constant feedback;
- Integration in a diverse and positive environment;
TAKE THE NEXT STEP AND ...
JOIN US !