CLUSTER REVENUE MANAGER
- Application Area .
- Function .
- Location . Algarve
DOM PEDRO HOTELS & GOLF COLLECTION GROUP - LISBOA AND VILAMOURA
WE ARE RECRUITING FOR A CLUSTER REVENUE MANAGER
Do you have experience in Hospitality & Tourism?
Dom Pedro Hotels & Golf Collection is a solid company with more than 50 years of experience, with 4 3 and 4 star hotels, four of them located in the Algarve and two in Madeira, as well as 5 excellent golf courses located in Vilamoura.
With a DNA that dictates our success, marked by our commitment to excellence in service combined with the art of hospitality, we are a group with a strong personality and consolidated values of solidity, prestige, professionalism and innovation.
identify with this opportunity, we have the right offer for you!
WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE IN THIS OPPORTUNITY?
- Coordinating and implementing the strategy inherent to the Revenue area in the various units of the Cluster with the aim of increasing and maximizing revenue;
- Developing and monitoring action plans and commercial objectives;
- Identifying new opportunities to generate revenue;
- Communicating sales and pricing strategies with the hotels' general management;
- Challenging and influencing the units to continuously improve service levels and operational standards;
- Analyzing the overall performance of the units and providing summary reports with recommendations for medium/long-term strategy improvements;
- Communicating with clients on a regular basis with a purpose to increasing revenue;
- Budgeting, forecasting and monitoring results;
- Providing daily, weekly and/or monthly reports;
- Regular data collection and analysis in order to detect the need for adjustments to the strategy;
- Optimizing and expanding distribution partnerships;
- Daily management of yield operations;
- Creating and developing pricing strategies;
- Develop benchmarking studies and follow market trends;
- Working in partnership with the commercial, marketing and reservations teams;
- Ensuring that the online booking process is complied, up-to-date and functional.
WHAT REQUIREMENTS DO WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE?
- A degree compatible with the position (preferably in Hotel Management);
- Knowledge of yield management and e-commerce;
- Ability to interpret financial data;
- High sense of responsibility and rigor;
- Strong analytical skills and results orientation;
- Ease of adaptation;
- Attention to detail;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to anticipate problems and make decisions;
- Proactive and versatile attitude;
- Constructive attitude;
- Respect for the philosophy and vision of the group;
and flexible working hours.
BENEFITS WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Salary commensurate with experience;
- Curative medicine;
- Partnerships with various companies;
- Follow-up of career plan;
- Constant feedback;
- Integration in a diverse and positive environment;
TAKE THE NEXT STEP AND ...
JOIN US !